- Membership of THE FORUM
- The number of Members with which the FORUM proposes to be registered is unlimited.
- The members of the association shall be the subscribers to the Memorandum of Association and such other persons who shall be admitted to membership in accordance with these Articles and shall be entered in the Register of Members accordingly and he shall be a member thereof.
- There shall be such classes or members as the Board may from time to time determine, but until such provisions shall have been passed, all members shall (save as hereinafter provided as to associate members) be ordinary members.
- No person shall be admitted to membership unless he shall first have submitted to the FORUM an application for membership. Every application for membership shall be in writing containing such particulars as the Board may from time to time prescribe. Admission to membership of any person who makes application to the FORUM shall be at the sole discretion of the Board and the Board may reject any application for membership without assigning any reason thereof.
- A copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association together with the rules and regulations, if any, made thereunder shall be supplied to every member on admission.
- Every Member of the FORUM shall be bound further to the best of his ability the objects, interests and influence of the FORUM and shall observe all regulations of the FORUM.
- The secretary shall cause to be entered the name and address of each member in the Register of members upon his admission to membership.
- A member shall cease to be a member of the FORUM and his name shall be removed from the Register of members in any one of the following events:-
- in the event of death;
- if he by notice in writing to the FORUM resigns his membership;
- if he becomes of unsound mind;
- if he is convicted or indicted of any criminal offences;
- if he shall be adjudged bankrupt or make any composition or arrangement with his creditors; and
- is expelled by ordinary resolution of the FORUM pursuant to Article.
- The decision of the Board as to whether any member has come within the provision of this article shall be final and binding on any such member.
- Majority of members present and voting at an annual or extraordinary general meeting may by resolution expel any member whose conduct in their opinion renders him unfit to be a member of the FORUM. Any such person shall as from the passing of such resolution cease to be a member of the FORUM, and shall not be eligible for re-admission.
Entries in The Register of Members
Cessation of Membership